Friday, August 17, 2007

The Invasion


Greetings again all.

It's been a while since my last update. There have been some large changes in the library, I've been moving some things around. Hopefully this will be the last move for a long while.

Today was a day of excitement - as soon as I left the library, I heard shouts and thoughts of battle! On the west docks, undine were invading - a large amount of lesser undine, plus a good number of banshees. There were also Darshak Priests and likely Necromancers helping things along.

This first wave was easily pushed back, and the fight moved to the seas, and then quickly to the Darshak island of Ash. There, many exiles (myself included) dove in to the Horde, where most were brought down to the ground quickly by dozens and dozens of Priests and Banshees. It was clear that Necro was behind this, and his presence was felt in the lands.

Eventually, more healer and fighter power arrived, and the Horde (and then the also-full Outpost) were cleared. Some things were cleared out of the Temple, but for the most part, fighting was over.

Then over the Sunstone I heard that people were talking to Necro's Apprentice in a hidden hut. The talking was done with by the time I got there, but I heard he had mentioned something about blood...

No comments: